A little knowledge adds a lot of flavor.
Each month, we feature a local craftsmen to tell their story, stay on the forefront of upcoming local trends. This is promoted on all fronts and gains a ton of added exposure for your business The Craft Notes-Media Partner-Influencer network is 80,000 people strong and growing and our goal is to introduce them all to you.
This is your opportunity to personalize your brand and give a shout-out to the local businesses you love. Award-winners, trend-setters, do-gooders, and friendly, all-around good people:)
Our Interviews are short and to the point. no more than 3 questions.
Our “miniviews” with Local Makers Our are specifically designed to be quick, engaging, enriching information that will help you form a personal connection to local businesses and provide incredible recommendations..
We believe that a little knowledge adds alot of flavor, and that knowing something about a person, their passion, and what they do that is truly unique is an important part to taking your enjoyment for what you consume and the experiences you have with Craft Notes to the next level.– Matt D., Founder
We Make it easy for you…
Schedule an interview on your time. You invest about 10-15 minutes of time, and you get:
- Free press! Link to your article and gain site link juice with a nice article personalizing your business.
- Reach People. Featured on Craft Notes Newsletter, Mobile app, and Social Media as well as media partnerships and social media influencers
- Unique content to share on your social media
- More Customers: A monthly feature usually sees a large boost in monthly customers for you
- You schedule a time that works for you with our writer
- We’ll try to feature you during a time that could support (make sure to talk dates of releases, anniversaries, etc; anytime a little more press would help)
- We’ll write it up and do our best to make it work for your timing
- We MAY be able to do a photo session, otherwise you can submit a good headshot to the writer
- We’ll Promote and let your social team know so you can support it
- You’ll be able to link the article on your site any time
- Article will stay on our site and always be there for you!
- More Customers: Featured customers see an uptick in business the month you are featured
Goals of this Series
Introduce you to great people
Be inspired. Be part of a community! Craft Notes is really about passion, fun, and doing what you love. We hope by meeting some of the most creative people in your community you’ll not only join us in supporting them, but be inspired to tackle your own creative endeavors.
I enjoy craft drinks. Understanding where a product comes from, how it’s made, or knowing the people behind it makes everything better. Especially when it’s local.
Know a little more, Share with friends
Knowing stuff is fun (especially when your friends are impressed with your knowledge:). We try to give you fun, simple, quick stories about the people we feature because it’s fun to get to know them and helps build connections within our community.