Each Passport is a mixed-media book done in collaboration with multiple local artists, writers, and photographers.
What makes our Passports the best?
Craft Notes includes only the absolute best places, and each passport tells a story.
Gorgeous designs.Kaite P – Fan.
UNIQUE DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING
Alot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes passports are a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by Craft Notes photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 100lb, textured cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest*
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper
- Read more about Craft Notes’ commitment to the environment.
*most passports. We try to find quality, recycled paper and will update if we find a better local product.