Here are instructions for uploading your google photos. You will need to add 5-10 photos/video from each event you attend – THINK INSTAGRAM and great shots! We will try to bonus people that go above and beyond so the more content the better.
BEST: Do after each event.
Next best. Do at Tuesday’s meeting if you are there.
Third best. Do before the 1st of the month, when you are paid
Open google photos
(obviously you have to download the Google Photos app to your phone. If you are on your computer, please upload to proper folder)
1. Select photos to add
- Select photos on your phone.
- Click the “+” symbol
2. Select the shared craft notes folder
You should have access to add photos. If not, request from firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Make sure to comment!
LEAVE COMMENTS. You do NOT need to comment on each photo, but you should comment on one from the set.
This can be quick notes, but be sure to include:
- Date / event / location
- People we should tag / names and if you have, handles
- What is gong on or info that makes it interesting (for example)
- Drink: Include name, ingredients, bartender that made it, etc.
- (optional if you want credit) your instagram handle