Each volume is given a ‘theme’ and filled with completely different art, photography, and lineup of exceptional local businesses. Simply open the book to start learning about the best in local culture, then go experience it for yourself. Have a few drinks, make some new friends, support a local business, and show your passport when the tab comes to be rewarded with a complimentary drink from each.
For our first Wisconsin volume of Craft Notes we decided to focus on a mix of Cocktails and Craft Beer.We tried to find a good mix representative of the diverse drink culture of the state, and feature originals like Lakefront Brewing and places truly committed to inclusivity like Delta Beer Lab. While the focus was on the Madison and Milwaukee area, we also wanted to offer a few summer adventures in Door County and beyond the metro area. I know you will enjoy the experiences we’ve put together for you.”
UNIQUE, LOCAL DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING = THE BEST PASSPORT
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. (learn more)
Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes drink passport is a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by local Craft Notes photographers
Drink Rewards from the best Wisconsin Craft Breweries & Distilleries:
Company Brewing, Component Brewing, Delta Beer Lab, Door County Brewing, Enlightened Brewing, Gathering Place Brewing, Great Lakes Distillery, Hacienda Brewing, J. Henry & Sons Distilling, Karben 4, Lakefront Brewery, One Barrel Brewing, State Line Distillery, The Lonegirl Brewing, Vintage Brewing, Wizard Works Brewing, Working Draft Beer Company, Yahara Bay Distillery
Order with confidence:
We guarantee all deliveries and work hard to ensure timely arrival of all orders.
Sent via USPS.
To keep costs low for you, we’ve tried to offer a range of options. 👍 Media Mail is our preferred.
- Media Mail (Best 👍) : Processing 1-7 days + 2-5 days of shipping. Includes tracking and full replacement.
- First Class Mail (single books) : Cheapest. Processing 1-7 days + 2-5 days of shipping. No Tracking.
- First Class (multiple books) : Processing 1-7 days + 2-5 days of shipping. Includes Tracking.
- Expedited : Processing < 24 hours. Sent Priority 2-day mail. Includes Tracking and full replacement.
- All Shipping options, terms, processing dates, order process, and refund/reshipping information
*Please Note: The above is expected averages. We use USPS and shipping and additional time may be required based on their workload. Check their website for details. Craft Notes is a local business not Amazon and regardless of your shipping choice, delivery takes a minimum of 2-3 days from the date of shipping, so allow for this, but know we will get you your package.
If you need a package right away we suggest Buying at a local shop.
Processing Date depends on the time of year your order is made. During holidays, we process orders daily, but less frequently during the rest of the year. Detailed view of processing and shipping dates, as well as other shipping policies or to notify us of a lost package.
No reviews to show
Over 3,000 fellow Wisonsinites are already exploring with and loving their Wisconsin Drink Passports!
We’re confident you’ll love the quality of the printing and venues we’ve selected for you. Craft Notes Passports make great gifts for anyone that loves drinks (and that includes yourself 😜
craft Notes is the fucking greatest!
“Craft Notes is the fucking greatest!”
- Volume Released on 12/1/2021
- Passport Dimensions: 4″x6″ with rounded corners
- 48-pages + Covers
- Interior Pages: 80# opaque gloss paper made with 40% recycled fibers
2 colors, PMS 021 & Black
- Interior Features: instructions, welcome note, 3-pages of ruled notes, 20 Drink-Reward stamps
Venue features span 2 pages each and include custom art/photography
Final page includes special promo code for 2 additional Drink Rewards via app
- Cover: heavy-weight, 100lb cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest
1 color, “Bucks Green” PMS 350C
HOW DRINK PASSPORTS WORK
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* Complimentary drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Wisconsin culture. You’ll always have something new to do and a complimentary drink to enjoy when you do it!