EXPLORE AT YOUR OWN PACE & SUPPORT PIONEERS LEADING IN MAKING LOCAL DRINK CULTURE MORE SUSTAINABLE – *Special Edition*
Special Editions are even more curated and designed to feature a specific story or theme from the industry and help draw attention to important issues and contributions being made by local business.
Bigger (56+ pages), with more places (and drinks) plus a special 4-color cover all designed to immerse you and help you dive deeper into the experience.
- 56 Brewing (craft beer)
- Bang Brewing (organic craft beer)
- Barley John’s (craft beer)
- Barbette (cocktail)
- Finnegans (craft beer)
- Tattersall Distillery (cocktail)
- MPLS Food Building (cocktail)
- Peace Coffee (coffee)
- Pryes Brewing (craft beer)
- Prairie Organic (cocktail)
- Sociable Cider (cider)
- Tiny Diner (craft beer)
- Invictus Brewing (craft beer)
- Red Stag (cocktail)
- Kyatchi Mpls/STP (Beer)
- Bent Paddle (craft beer)
- Ursa Minor (craft beer)
- Wild State Cider (cider)
- Beaver Island (craft beer)
- Mankato Brewing (craft beer)
- Boathouse Brothers Brewing (craft beer)
BREWERY, RESTAURANT, & DISTILLERY MAP
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
THE “LEADERS OF SUSTAINABILITY” CONCEPT: Special Edition Passport
We talked to over 100 different Minnesotan businesses that we love. We didn’t want JUST quality for this one. We wanted to support something bigger. My hope is that by purchasing this volume, you will do the same.
Learn more about the Leaders in Sustainability concept and what you can do to support >
UNIQUE DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes passports are a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Cover art features a 4-color print process using soy-based ink
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by Craft Notes photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 100lb, textured cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest *Special Edition has a 4-color printed cover*
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper *Special Edition has 56 pages*
- Learn More about the artistic process
HOW DRINK PASSPORTS WORK
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* Complimentary drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Minnesota culture. You’ll always have something new to do and a complimentary drink to enjoy when you do it!
“The breweries, distilleries, and restaurants we chose for our 1st Special Edition were selected because of their company’s mission. They are committed to making the industry more sustainable. I hope that you’ll share these stories and support them for their efforts. Hopefully soon, we’ll be able to write similar things about every brewery, distillery, and restaurant in Minnesota as more places follow their lead…”
– Matt D. Craft Notes Founder