Volume 3 Passport is a Guide to Twin Cities’ newest and hottest breweries!
(Including brand new and long-established places + SUPER local cider, & our 1st ever distillery tasting room)
- La Dona Cerveceria (craft beer)
- Burning Brothers (craft beer)
- 56 Brewing (craft beer)
- Fair State Brewing (craft beer)
- Birch’s Lowertown (craft beer)
- Birch’s Long Lake (craft beer)
- Head Flyer Brewing (craft beer)
- Du Nord Distillery (cocktail)
- Lake Monster Brewing (craft beer)
- Bauhaus Brewing (craft beer)
- Badger Hill Brewing(craft beer)
- Pyres Brewing (craft beer)
- Urgan Forage (cider)
Volume 3 Brewery & Distillery Passport Map
Super local! Volume 3 is dedicated to the Twin Cities, featuring a large list of popular breweries in Minneapolis NE’s brew district, as well as Saint Paul. Check out our other passports with a totally different list of places or download our mobile app to experience them all.
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
The “craft beer lovers” concept
VOLUME 3 was curated to feature the tight-knit NE Brewers community and some of the best “originals” that we missed in Volume 1 in addition to some of the newest and hottest breweries in the Twin Cities. If you like beer, this is the ale guide for you!
– Learn More about the concept and how we chose the places we did for Volume 3 >
Unique, Local Design + Quality Printing = The Best Passport
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. (learn more)
Printed on high-quality, durable, and sustainable materials, each book is designed to be both informative and offer you the best experience.
- Craft Notes drink passport is a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by local Craft Notes photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 100lb, textured cover made of 50% recycled fibers from the Midwest
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper
How Drink Passports Work
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* Complimentary drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Minnesota culture. You’ll always have something new to do and a complimentary drink to enjoy when you do it!
“Volume 3 really rounded out our passport program nicely. It features some of the hottest names in Minnesota beer right now. It’s our most popular edition and is super local to the Twin Cities.”
– Matt D. Craft Notes Founder