The Official Passport of Minnesota Craft Beer. Done in Collaboration and partnership to directly benefit MN breweries.
Support these breweries by purchasing a beer and they’ll Reward you by buying your next one complimentary (2-for-1 craft beer)
CRAFT NOTES PARTNERS MAP
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
UNIQUE DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. Each book is designed to be both informative and fun.
- 92 pages of stories, art, photos, and drink stamps
- Craft Notes passports are a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Cover art features a 1-color print process using soy-based ink
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by Minnesota photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 80lb, textured cover made of 40% recycled fibers
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper
- Learn More about the artistic process
HOW DRINK PASSPORTS WORK
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* 2-for-1 drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Minnesota culture. Your 2nd drink is on the house when you support local Minnesota Craft Breweries all around the state.