The Official Passport of Minnesota Craft Beer. Done in Collaboration and partnership to directly benefit MN breweries.
- Moose Lake Brewing Co
- Portage Brewing Company
- Rapids Brewing Company
- Revelation Ale Works
- Starry Eyed Brewing
- Third Street Brewhouse
- Thousand Lakes Brewing Company
- Three Twenty Brewing Company
- Ursa Minor Brewing
- Voyageur Brewing Company
Twin Cities / Metro
- Lakes & Legends Brewery
- Lift Bridge Brewery
- Lupulin Brewing Company
- Maple Island Brewing
- ONE Fermentary & Taproom
- Pig Ate My Pizza Kitchen + Brewery
- Shakopee Brewhall
- Sociable Cider Werks
- Spiral Brewery
- Surly Brewing Co.
- Talking Waters Brewing Co.
- The Nordic Brewing Co
- The Lab – Pilot Facility and Taproom
- The Freehouse
- Tin Whiskers Brewing Co.
- Torg Brewery
- Uncommon Loon Brewing Company
- Union 32 Crafthouse
- Urban Growler Brewing
- Utepils Brewing
- Waconia Brewing Company
- Little Thistle Brewing Co
- LocAle Brewing Company
- LTS Brewing Company
- Montgomery Brewing
- Schell’s Brewery
- Take 16 Brewing
- Tanzenwald Brewing Company
- u4ic Brewing
- Wabasha Brewing Company
Support these breweries by purchasing a beer and they’ll Reward you by buying your next one complimentary (2-for-1 craft beer)
CRAFT NOTES PARTNERS MAP
(*Map for all Volumes. Please make sure to select the proper filter for accurate map of this one)
UNIQUE DESIGN + QUALITY PRINTING
A lot of care was put into making the highest quality, durable, engaging book we could. Each book is designed to be both informative and fun.
- 60 pages of stories, art, photos, and drink stamps
- Craft Notes passports are a mixed-media project; graphic design, illustration, and photography
- Cover art features a 1-color print process using soy-based ink
- Each passport is a 2-color screen print done in collaboration by local artists led by Keith Williams.
- All photos are taken by Minnesota photographers
- The Cover Stock is heavy-weight, 80lb, textured cover made of 40% recycled fibers
- Interior pages are printed on 80% recycled paper
- Learn More about the artistic process
HOW DRINK PASSPORTS WORK
- Bring your book to each location and…
- …when your tab comes, the staff will stamp it and take 1 drink off your tab*.
- You just tip like you got a free drink, because you did:)
(How Passports Work)
*Great with friends!* 2-for-1 drinks are provided for each book, so multiple books may be used on a single tab (ie. 2 books gets the 1st round of 2 drinks).
*Remember* Craft Notes is about supporting great local businesses and their local staff! Many of whom love talking beer, so bring a friend, grab a spot at the bar, and settle in for a good time…
Explore at your own pace. Our Passports are the best way for you experience and support the most phenomenal local craftsmen that are helping shape Minnesota culture. Your 2nd drink is on the house when you support local Minnesota Craft Breweries all around the state.