Join the Crew!
Our Event Team is paid hourly for selling/promoting Craft Notes at the best local events around!
We are always in need of fun-loving, awesome people that love talking to people and helping sales at the events.
HOURLY PAY HELPING US AT EVENTS THAT WE HAVE SET UP FOR YOU.
Usually a market, concert, or beer fest. We set up events, and we need help from you to run them. You usually start just helping out a more permanent team member, but can grow into leading your own crew. It’s a lot of fun!
😎 Lots of fun!
😎 Hourly Pay and Bonus
😎 Support Craft Notes and our local partners and charities
😎 Insider view of the industry + new friends and connections
If you’re dependable, hard-working, and get paid to go to events you’d be at anyway, this is the opportunity for you!
If you run a charity, group, or want to set up your own events our independent sales team is the way to go!
Sign up for the Craft Notes’ Event Team
Craft Notes is a local startup with a mission of sustainability and inclusivity. We hope to build a stronger community of those that appreciate local craft culture. Our main products are our passports and mobile app, which tell those stories.
- IF YOU SAY YOU WILL BE THERE YOU MUST BE THERE
- YOU MUST BE KIND TO PARTNERS AND STAFF; THEIR LIFE SHOULD BE BETTER HAVING US THERE.
- #1 SELL BOOKS!
- #2 COLLECT EMAILS
- #3 LOOK FOR CONNECTIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES TO PROMOTE CRAFT NOTES
We’re flexible and understanding, but not meeting these expectations will result in immediate removal from the Event Team. The main reason is that we are trying to support our partners; not showing up when we say we will is worst thing that can happen.
This does not mean you can’t do other things, only that to be paid, you have to meet these expectations.
- Dependable, Personable, Outgoing.
- Love going to events and a personal passion for industry
- Can Handle your drinks. We typically have a few. This is allowed as long as you can kick butt in your duties
- Have own vehicle/able to travel locally
- Available on weekends and evenings – almost all events are weekend events and are a great 2nd job for anyone working 9-5!!
Each event is always different. You might go home with a lions share of merch or other things, but you’ll always get:
- Free Tickets to events (and usually some drinks too)
- Greater than VIP level access; you are part of the event
- Hourly pay ~12-15/hr + Bonus
SOUND FUN? APPLY NOW.
The first step is joining our email list. Once on, you’ll be part of the overall email invites/ops. Seriously interested? Email <state>@craftnotes.net (ie. “minnesota”) and we’ll get you connected to our Google Group, which is our most dependable people that get first dibs.
JOIN EVENTS TEAM ➡️
- Join email list. Check “Event Team” – This adds you to the local Event Team Email.
- Send email to matt [AT] craftnotes DOT net – ask to be part of the Google Group for this.
- Reply to emails when we call for people to help!
Event Team FAQ
What types of events do you do?
Wherever we think we can do well selling our passports! This means…
- Beer Fests
- Block Parties
- Holiday Markets
- Farmers Markets
- Random Pop-ups
- Business networking events
- Your ideas….?
How do I find out about events?
Sign up on the Event Team List! (above)
Join our Google Chat Group!
Let us know about an event/ask!
What does this look like? How do I get assigned to an event? What does my involvement entail?
SIMPLE. We set up events. We send email/google group.
Typically, we have a more seasoned person on the team running this, you are there to support them. When you have experience and built trust, you can request to lead your own team! We’ll give you the setup and the control over events.
How is Event Team Different from Independent Sales?
Event Team – More designed for cool people that like Craft Notes. Gets paid hourly to show up and help us at events we set up.
Independent Sales – More designed for leaders of groups, charities, or someone that wants to set up their own events and work on their own schedule.
Can I be part of the other CN Ambassador Programs?
We invite you to be an ambassador, affiliate, or whatever you’d like. We are just trying to give options to people who love our mission and want to lend a hand, as well as support charities and other organizations that can support book sales and the community.