We’re looking for Ambassadors to support the Craft Notes mission and help us tell and promote the story of exceptional local makers. We’re hoping to build a local network of people that support the concept and want to contribute.
(make sure to read and understand everything, then signup below.
What is a Craft Notes Ambassador?
A Craft Notes Ambassador is someone who will help build brand awareness of Craft Notes, while supporting local Breweries, Distilleries and Cafes.
What can you do to help?
First, FOLLOW CRAFT NOTES ON INSTAGRAM 📷
- Participate in on-going social media promotions
- Post on your account showcasing the places you’ve discovered through the program
- Join us at events when able and help promote them
- Help us curate; discover places that should be in Craft Notes and let us know!
- When out using the passports, tell others about it!
How it works: We’ll send you a Craft Notes, You get out there!
We’ll send you a free Craft Notes Passport (or Mobile App Access) for you to start exploring!
We do have a few asks:
STEP 1: Understand, and make sure you can support our ask:
- We want you to enjoy your Craft Notes Passport and we want you to share your experiences using them! Our marketing revolves around the fun and experiences that come from being part of the local craft scene; share that, connect us in some way.
- Post Pictures on your Instagram. Be sure to tag us @craft_notes and #mncraftnotes (and #craftnotes) so we can follow along and repost.
- Please include pictures of you, people, or staff. We have lots of good images of the book, and while more is great… we want PEOPLE. Ideally, you could make feed posts in a “testimonial” way about how you are enjoying using them (ie. Date Night, new discovery, learning, etc)
- Minimum: 2 feed posts (of different locations) and a 2 stories (to accompany the feed posts or whatever you’d like).
STEP 2: Participate in on-going social media promotions and/or craft notes events
- We will send monthly emails about different campaigns and verbiage. The email list will give you exclusive emails and content to share.
- Help promote Craft Notes’ events and join in when you can to help us capture some good times!
Please add your name to BOTH forms below.