Big thanks to CBS Minnesota and Jason Derusha for inviting us on to talk about Craft Notes! This is a great introduction to learn about our passports, what we do that makes us unique, and how to use them!
Press Video Recap…
What Are Craft Notes Passports?
- A great way to learn about local food & drink scene – focused on local business owners and makers
- Each book is a different curated experience
- Hand-made, great stories and art – (more)
- We’re different! Curated. No Expiration. The BEST partners and makers.
How to use a Passport
(Jack does such a better job here than I do – I can admit it 😜 )
- Choose your experience
- Buy a Passport ($25 for >$150 drinks)
- When your drink comes, show it to bartender, get a drink
- Tip like you got a free drink! – How our passports work